Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College Football Masterthread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

College Football Masterthread Empty
PostSubject: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

The place for all things College Football.

I don't know about you all, but I (this is Dragon) love college football, and always have.
At this point in the season, what two teams do you think will make it to the BCS championship?
What college do you follow?

I myslef have been an Alabama fan since I was born. Thats just how I was raised.
Bama will go undefeated and go to the championship, there's no doubt in my mind about that. I think Oregon will go with them.
Back to top Go down
https://exorsusbym.forumotion.com
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 am

I love college sports FAR more than NFL. While I'm a die hard 49ers fan... I love many many college football teams. I won't list all of the teams that I routinely watch because I have no true reasons for liking them other than a national championship, bowl victory, or uniform design (Yeah, you know what team I'm talking about with that).

I have two teams that I will root for until the day I die.

1) Nevada - Obviously. I go to every home game. I would argue that they're the most physical offense in Division 1A. Their defense is HORRIBLE, but they're a great team with a young defense. Our offense only gets better every week. Our QB is a Sophomore now, and you've all seen what we can produce in terms of QBs... Kaepernick is going to be a baller in the NFL as soon as he's spent a few years learning!

2) Utah - My reasoning: My dad played for them. They beat Alabama a few years ago in the Sugar Bowl and I despise Alabama's coach... I felt bad when they had that awful call last year in the first meeting between LSU and Bama, but I love watching them lose. LSU is another one of the teams I enjoy Wink Too bad Tyrann Mathieu was an idiot and couldn't kick the ganja.

It's truly awesome that the 49ers have managed to acquire two QBs from my two favorite teams!
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Ugh, Spy.
Of course you enjoy one of my least favorite teams (LSU, 2nd only to Auburn).
I just don't see how anyone can NOT like Saban.
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm

You were SO close to losing... GAH
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:06 pm

My thoughts in that game:

1st half:
Pffft, we got this.
2nd half:
mettenberger
mettenberger waht r u doin
mettenberger STAHP
fak u mettenberger
Last 1:20:
AJ McCarron for Heisman.
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 pm

I left at halftime because LSU looked like a joke and I was starting to cry in the bar. Even the guy rooting for USC was so drunk that he cheered when Oregon got touchdowns...

Then I look at my phone with 3 minutes left and see LSU winning and say WOAHWHOAWHAWHWH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAA.... then AJ throws a 28 yard TD pass and I start crying again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Wink
Sorry to ruin your day.
Back to top Go down
swapnil01

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Anyone see the Alabama vs. LSU game on Saturday November 3,2012?
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Watched it from beginning to end.
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 am

Meh... Oregon won. I enjoy them. I think they could beat the crap out of Alabama
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Oregon and Clemson are my next favorite teams.
I personally hope Oregon makes it to the championship.
Although, I still don't think they'd win. Wink
Back to top Go down
swapnil01

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Can't wait for the Alabama vs. Texas A&M game tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Masterthread   College Football Masterthread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football Masterthread
Page 1 of 1