Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Throwing in the towel

Go down 
+6
alecsunistoast
Dragonologist23
tmack91
TheMarsVolta
LeDvd
Spyder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeu$$$

Throwing in the towel Empty
PostSubject: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 am

Hey allies I think I'm calling it quits! But before I go I have an alt that I'd like to give away to an eXo member.... it's "wantsomeofme" lvl 46 OW & lvl 38 Inferno. If you want the account simply shoot me a PM or respond and I'll be happy to give it to any of my fierce eXo buddies Smile
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 pm

What's the date created? Also when did you get the first badge?
Back to top Go down
Zeu$$$

PostSubject: RE: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

on this account I was a member since 12/20/2011 and only 3 badges. I only used it for BYM really....
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Yeah, what was the date that you got geo caching
Back to top Go down
Zeu$$$

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:46 pm

got geocaching on 12/21/2011 and cartographer 1/26/2012
Back to top Go down
LeDvd
Advisor
Advisor
LeDvd

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:03 am

Lookie, it seems like Spyder wants a spy alt Wink
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Beautiful... I'd take it. It'll be there still if you decide to come back. Best of lobo though
Back to top Go down
Zeu$$$

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel    Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Ok great. I'll be pmming you with the account info/p-word. Thanks again for everything Spyder!
Back to top Go down
TheMarsVolta
TheMarsVolta

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Sorry to see you leave Zeuss. Best of luck
Back to top Go down
tmack91
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:16 pm

To add to this, one of the member's on our map D3mon1968 is quitting as he's started a new job.
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 pm

In the case that you still look at this zeus, where'd you PM me? I remember seeing it... but now I don't anymore.
Back to top Go down
tmack91
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Think I'm gonna quit soon. But I wouldn't want 1100 OPs to go to waste. So would anyone want to take my account?
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:31 pm

D:
I'm sorry to hear you say that, you've always been extremely helpful and nice. But I can understand wanting to quit this game... I might be interested in taking your account when you see fit to quit.
Back to top Go down
tmack91
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Dragon, you'd be perfect. You can do what ever you want with the account, but I'll send you my latest edition of the map - shows you where all the ultras, maxed ultras and goo storage is. It's because I'm giving my gf grief. Don't want to keep her stressed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 pm

I understand. Well, good luck. Wink
I'm sorry to see you go, but life is, obviously, much more important.
Back to top Go down
alecsunistoast

alecsunistoast

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:40 am

I am also very sorry to see you go, tmack. You have been helped me more than anyone else in this alliance. I hope you succeed in RL as much as you did in BYM. We will all miss you.
Back to top Go down
tmack91
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:53 am

Thank you Alec. I'll be leaving as soon as I've sorted out this hacker situation. Candyman can only ban the ones that appear on the kong looterboard, so that's about 4 or 5 out of 8 of them.
Back to top Go down
arseus12345
arseus12345

Location : Certain space in space-time equal to exactly 3 feet above three feet below my current location.

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Whelp, looks about time for me to say cheers too. I've had a lot of fun playing this game and being a part of eXo (special thanks to Mars man!), but RL has to take precedence... If any of you'd like, I'll gladly offer this account as a jumper alt to anyone who asks nicely... I've also got a couple alts that I wouldn't mind sharing too (36 and 25).
Back to top Go down
http://oreo-alliance-sprites.weebly.com/
MrMean666
Advisor
Advisor
MrMean666

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Sad to see yet another person leaving but i can understand why. The game just keeps getting buggier and its ruining the game. Maybe offer it as a jumper to the whole alliance encase someone wants to join a war but there main account is normally an Empire builder.... Just a thought
Back to top Go down
RedYoshiMan
RedYoshiMan

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 am

Another person leaving? Sorry to see you go arseus wish I could of talked to you in chat.Good luck in real life arseus
Back to top Go down
alecsunistoast

alecsunistoast

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi all, I'm sorry to say that this might be my last time on here in a long time. I am losing interest in BYM and am very busy. I want to say thanks to all of the following people for being nice to me and helping me out: Spyder, tmack, dragon, yoshi, wave, hobomcjoe, lampy, and mrmean. I might have forgot someone. I had a lot of fun being in eXo and becoming the first one to graduate from the subfaction. If there is one thing I regret, it's that I didn't contribute enough to eXo and don't have an account to give away as I might still continue to use this accont. I might come back when I am a little less busy. That could be in 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, or never. You can find me rarely in Tyant chatroom 1 and on Minecraft where my username is alecsunistoast and the ip of the server I play on is thedrugnation.com
I had a great time in eXo and I hope you guys will continue to do so.
alecsunistoast

Oh yeah, maldon26, you can take over my outposts but don't flatten my base please

Back to top Go down
Garrettlazer7
Garrettlazer7

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Well friends, I am officially retiring form the game. I guess I was so awesome that facebook gave me enough shiny to not let the game load, or in any case, I do not feel like restarting. I will remain on the forums from time to time, but will no longer play the game. I had a grgeat time playing with you all, and hope to see kongregate destroy facebook and show them what true power is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing in the towel   Throwing in the towel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwing in the towel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: