HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hacks? Is this what happened?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
langinat

Hacks? Is this what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Hacks? Is this what happened?   Hacks? Is this what happened? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm

So I just came back to my base to find it totally leveled.

When I hit notifications 3 things popped up. It said someone attacked me (but I couldn't see the name because the icon was glitched out covering it) then once more and the third attack was from a player Legeekguizmai, who I had battled with months ago at lower level. When I close notifications and hit repair, everything repaired instantly.

When I go to my attack log, it says Warrior895765 attacked me 4 times. That's not a player. Furthermore, Legeekguizmai doesn't have a base or OP in range to attack me.

Is this a case of hacking?
Back to top Go down
tmack91
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hacks? Is this what happened?   Hacks? Is this what happened? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Warrior895765
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Legeekguizmai

They are real people. Your attacks may be a hit and run. Very very annoying if you're an EB. Spend hours looking for nothing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Hacks? Is this what happened?   Hacks? Is this what happened? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:31 pm

I can back you up starting tomorrow at some point, lang. I'm driving back across the mountain today to get to my parents' house.

tmack91
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hacks? Is this what happened?   Hacks? Is this what happened? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 am

Thought this would be the most appropriate thread to post in. I have one hacker, using three accounts on my map. Rather irritating. I messaged Candyman with screenshots, so just got to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
langination

PostSubject: Re: Hacks? Is this what happened?   Hacks? Is this what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 am

I found warrior and crushed him hard. LeGeek is nowhere to be found.

Point is, I had an attack where my entire main was crushed, but when I hit repair it all went to full HP, I had not lost any resources, and then it scrolled through several names like I had been attacked at my main by all of them. I'm 99% sure they didn't actually attack my main so I'm assuming some hacker was messing around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacks? Is this what happened?   Hacks? Is this what happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacks? Is this what happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: