Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Shadowads Map Take Over

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeDvd
Advisor
Advisor
LeDvd

General Shadowads Map Take Over Empty
PostSubject: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:47 am

So… two messages.

1) Lampy, Tekha, and I are taking over the Shadowads map (if that wasn't a clear message from the title), so if you're on it (Dragon… Computer anytime soon? You're getting choked out) and want to help take it over, kindly post it on the forum/send me PM so that we can allot borders (yes, that's what's happening. Come to room 3 if you want to help, and then if we're on but not in that room, send us a chat room PM and we'll tell you which room we're in.

2) If anyone wants to come over and help by jumping, just note that we don't want all that much help unless there's a big struggle, since we want to conquer this map, and WMTs aren't fun to take over. So thank you for reading this Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 am

I am actually typing this from my brand new laptop. I will be back on and killing UnseenDamageUK as soon as I get around to installing Flash.
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Hooray! Dragon is back! Guess I'm the weak link now lol
Back to top Go down
Tekha

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 pm

I have created a google docs spreadsheet with our map on it. Those players, that we trust, that are working toward map takeover will have permissions to view and edit the map. Also, any leadership that wishes access to VIEW the map, will be given rights to do so. Since they are not on the map, editing rights will not be necessary.

Sidenote, Im willing to host, and possibly make, a spreadsheet for each map eXo owns, or wishes to own. I have an alt account that I will be using as needed for jumping to different maps to help members out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Justin706 has been attacking me the past few days, and I haven't had the time to fight back. A little help?
Back to top Go down
LeDvd
Advisor
Advisor
LeDvd

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Ah, that person. I'll get to him after my drull decides to stop committing suicide >.>
Yup, getting him with my Fomor and Daves.
Back to top Go down
Tekha

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Dvd and dragon, I need to get you guys on the google docs map. Ill be back on my main gaming comp starting tuesday evening. Until then, I have very limited access on what I am able to do. Ive established my own personal boundaries, as well as set some up for lampy. Once I am able to get you guys listed on the map, we can start to slice it up evenly so we all have a share. Also, starting Tues, I will compile a list of Shadowads Most Wanted. That way we can prioritize targets, and shut down any other players on the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Shadowads Map Take Over   General Shadowads Map Take Over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Shadowads Map Take Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: