Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyreflye

FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map Empty
PostSubject: FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map   FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 am

I've been assisting Spyder and some others in attacking/taking over FADINGTIGER's OPs. I don't know the story behind our offensive stance on him, just that I was given the kill command. I heard that we've taken at least 75 (is that right?) of his OPs, which is quite a blow to his empire, spread out though it is. I was only able to take 8 of them, the others in my area of the map are now out of range. Sad

I keep hoping he'll pop up on my Inferno map, so I can attack him there as well.
Back to top Go down
Spyder
Admin
Admin
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map   FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:15 am

He's down to under 100 OPs now. I believe he probably had 300+ at one point. Poor guy. I'm almost at his main currently. Plan on taking it out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Fyreflye

PostSubject: Re: FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map   FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Spyder wrote:
He's down to under 100 OPs now. I believe he probably had 300+ at one point. Poor guy. I'm almost at his main currently. Plan on taking it out tonight.

HA! Let me know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map   FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FADINGTIGER, Spyder's map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: