Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Hitman Needed Thread

Go down 
+10
alecsunistoast
Spyder
Tekha
LeDvd
tmack91
langination
xbubblesx
desinate
MrMean666
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedYoshiMan
RedYoshiMan

Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Hitman Needed Thread   Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Lol Spyder that would be fun to take part in if a war were to happen.
Back to top Go down
alecsunistoast

alecsunistoast

PostSubject: Re: Official Hitman Needed Thread   Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:40 pm

I need some help with this scripter on my map by the name of zxcvbnm852. I have seen him in chat before I joined eXorsus and he seems like a good person so I think his account may have been hacked. I am on the aegisofdeath's map so if anyone wants an invite, pm me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonologist23
Admin
Admin
Dragonologist23

PostSubject: Re: Official Hitman Needed Thread   Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:47 pm

What exactly is he doing? Is he attacking YOU or someone else? What script is he using? Do you have any attack logs you can show Candy? Also, remember, even nice people can script.
Back to top Go down
alecsunistoast

alecsunistoast

PostSubject: Re: Official Hitman Needed Thread   Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 am

I think going from level 38 to 53 in one day is not legit. I don't know all the cripts he is using as I don't know how to script but I think he is having expanded housing, unlimited resources, and I know he has super fomor because of this, this, and this
Back to top Go down
dad_e_oh

PostSubject: Re: Official Hitman Needed Thread   Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:13 am

Is the alliance still alive in the final days of Kong BYM?

I don't know how active this forum is lately. The last post here was in December. I also posted this in the online game forums for eXo and the sub-faction.

If anyone is still here, are you interested in doing some Inferno fighting? I had a player friend me with two accounts a two days ago and he continues to attack my Inferno base. He took out all my incubators and stored monsters. He keeps attacking with King Worms and baltz. He has drained my magma to where I barely have compound monsters for defense. I admit my Inferno base is not designed well. He usually attacks three times so I don't go into DP.

If interested, I could use the help. His inferno bases are similar and look decent. He is lgoetz Inferno lvl 39 and lgoetz2 Inferno lvl 38.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Hitman Needed Thread   Official Hitman Needed Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Hitman Needed Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2